Our company believes in giving back to the community were we live and work. We are proud long time supporters of the following groups:
- Nashua Panthers Youth Hockey Association – www.nashuapanthers.org – NPYHA is a youth hockey organization that looks to create an enjoyable experience for kids interested in learning how to play ice hockey. They offer town programs for the novice player as well as more competitive teams for more experienced players. Our employees have coached teams and actively supported the organizations fund-raising events.
- Northern Cyclones Hockey – www.northerncyclones.com – The Cyclones Hockey Program offers everything from learn to skate programs to Junior A hockey for the serious player. The Junior A program has won several championships and their players have gone on to receive college hockey scholarships. We support the organization through coaching and fund-raising events.
- Pepperell Little League – www.pepperelllittleleague.org – The Pepperell Little League looks to teach the fundamentals of baseball to the youth in the community. We have actively supported the program through coaching and supporting their fund-raising events.
- Pan-Massachusetts Challenge – www.pmc.org – PMC is a cancer fund raiser that draws more than 5,000 cyclists from 36 states and eight countries to compete in a bicycle ride that is over 100 miles. This event raises a significant amount of money to help support the fight against cancer. We actively support this event by sponsoring riders who take on the grueling course.
- Boys & Girls Club of Souhegan Valley – www.svbgc.org – Creating a positive place for the youth in our community is very important to us. We actively support the great work done by all of the staff at the Boys & Girls Club by actively participating in their fundraising events.
Testimonials The Boys & Girls Club of Souhegan Valley depends on the support of the community to insure all kids in our community have a safe, positive place to learn and grow. Mechanical Management has supported our Club by participating in our fund-raising events, including our golf and auction fundraisers. We thank them for their support! Susan Taylor, Executive Director/CPO Boys & Girls Club of Souhegan Valley – – – MMI has serviced our buildings for over 17 years. They employ professional, knowledgeable and personable technicians. When I call MMI with a problem with the HVAC they respond quickly and stay until the job is completed. When they perform the quarterly preventive maintenance they are thorough and they strive to have everything run efficiently to save energy and money. MMI has provided us with the best service the industry can provide and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for top quality work. R. L. Campana