MMI’s team of factory trained service professionals has the capability to work on all makes and models of HVAC equipment. A few of the key manufacturers of custom built equipment we work with includes:
- Mammoth-WEBCO – www.mammothwebco.com – MMI has provided service for Mammoth-Webco equipment for over 25 years. Headquartered out of Eden Prairie, Minnesota, they are a leading manufacturer of custom HVAC equipment. They offer a wide range of products to meet the specific needs of building owners. Mike Rheault, our Service Manager, is an active member of the Mammoth-WEBCO service advisory council.
- Energy Labs, Inc.- www.energylabs.com – Energy Labs designs and manufactures custom air handlers, custom DX package units and indirect/direct evaporative cooling systems. They were founded in 1974 and are located in San Diego, California. All internal components are manufactured by Energy Labs and our staff has the experience to keep these units running at peak efficiency.
- Hastings HVAC Inc.– www.hastingshvac.com – Hastings HVAC is a family owned and operated company that builds commercial and industrial heating, ventilating and air conditioning and air moving equipment. They are located in Hastings, Nebraska and have been manufacturing equipment since 1938.
- Petra Engineering – www.petra-eng.com – Petra is a designer and manufacturer of sophisticated, high quality commercial and industrial HVAC equipment. Our staff has attended a week long detailed training session at the manufacturing facility in Amman, Jordan in order to understand the design and functionality of the Petra equipment.
- Danfoss Turbocore www.turbocor.com compressors are state of the art compressors that are oil-free. These compressors are made with magnetic bearings, variable-speed centrifugal compression and digital controls to make them extremely efficient.
- AC Tech www.actech.com is in the forefront of the design and manufacture of variable speed AC drives. They offer drives that are easy to install and use and they deliver on features and quality.
No matter the make or model, off the shelf or custom built equipment, you can rely on MMI to keep your equipment running at peak efficiency.